I'm 33.




Janet Livermore, one of the characters from one of my favourite films - "Singles" says: "Somewhere around 25, bizarre becomes immature"

I'm 33 so I try to live my life as un-bizzarely as possible. This isn't necessarily through choice, but kind of how things have turned out to prevent me from going insane. I have an ok life. I have a lovely house in the Irish countryside about 30 miles from Belfast. I enjoy long drives blasting punk rock music. I like going to the seaside and collecting shells which I use as ashtrays. I still enjoy the odd gig and trip to London or the USA. I like to spend at least 90% of my day in my fantasy world to escape the drudgery of my reality.

My life wasn't always like this. In my 20s I was quite glamorous, quite rock n roll, quite infamous to some, and also quite possibly insane.

To preserve my sanity, I have decided to adopt a SOMEWHAT peaceful life, but still live vicariously through my past, a lot of which I will share here after I sift through all the really mental stuff from my paper journals.

I hope you'll enjoy reading my tales of the insufferable "Jenna". She's not a particularly likeable person to me at times, but then not many people are.
Tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails