Gimmie Some Love. March 9th 97.
Stumbling home from the pub at midnight,
an early night for us,
barely noticing the people around us,
we kiss and tug at eachothers clothes,
inhaling his beer soaked breath,
"I cannot wait till I get you home", he says.
The key turning in the door,
we stumble and almost hit the floor,
i crawl towards the stairs,
he pulls me back and I am up against the wall,
kissing me kissing me kissing me,
biting my neck, lifting me up onto the unsteady table,
my legs wrapped around his waist,
tearing off eachothers tee shirts now,
he bites my breasts,
pulls up my skirt and down my underwear in one swift move,
my legs pulling him closer to my hips
"I want you so much", he says.
fuck fuck fuck fuck,
too much...can't breathe,
on the stairs getting carpet burns now,
let's go to bed,
kiss kiss kiss kiss
all over me, all over you.
"you're so beautiful", he says.
bliss is ours forever, forever in this bed.
i snuggle in your armpits and most enjoy the smell.


We're a right pair you and I.
It's a messed up situation
Are you gonna dump this other guy
Before i die of sexual frustation?
I can't stand the crowds on a saturday night
Why don't you come round and try to make it alright?

Gimme some love

The way you get into my corduroys
Like you're on some kind of expedition
Your shaking hands with the destroyer of boys
I run into the arms of certain extinction
First you're teasing me , then you're wanting a fight
Just cos it pleases me doesn't make it alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails