making love inside a dream.
I don't think it's a sign... I reckon a sign would be more subtle than that :)maybe it's just a way to keep you safe. can't have you falling out of the sky, you got stuff to do! I am gutted for you though. really really gutted. <3
There's still volcano ashes... What a lovely summer is awaiting for those who travel by plane.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
2 comments:
I don't think it's a sign... I reckon a sign would be more subtle than that :)
maybe it's just a way to keep you safe.
can't have you falling out of the sky, you got stuff to do!
I am gutted for you though. really really gutted. <3
There's still volcano ashes... What a lovely summer is awaiting for those who travel by plane.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.